favorite this postCarpenter/Laborer Wanted - no experience neededhide this posting
compensation: $12-18/hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Searching for a reliable individual to join our family owned construction company in the Gallatin Valley. You will be working alongside the owner and learning high quality framing, siding, and roofing of custom and spec homes. Experience is not required - just a willingness to learn and work hard.
You can expect 40+ hours a week in good weather. In the winter, hours may be less depending on weather. Pay will start at $12-18/hour, depending on experience. We require a background check.
Please respond through this email with your name, phone number, and a resume (with references), and we will be in touch to set up an interview.
- Operating tools (saws, drills, nailers, etc.)
- Measuring and cutting precisely to the 1/16"
- Working on ladders, scaffolding, and lifts
- Operating forklifts
- Maintaining a clean, professional jobsite
- Lifting 80+ pounds
- Reliable transportation and current driver's license
- Strong team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills
- Willingness to accept and execute detailed directions
- Professional and positive attitude
- Flexible schedule
- Overtime - time and a half pay
- Paid lunch breaks
- Raises and bonuses
- Free company apparel
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers