compensation:$40-$50 per hour, starting wage depends on experience
job title:Journeyman Electrician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are ready again to hire another Journeyman Electrician as we expand and continue to provide quality electrical services for our loyal contractors.
Our work is local to the Bozeman and Belgrade areas, we are not pursuing work in Big Sky.
We are seeking an experienced and reliable Journeyman Electrician to join our hard-working team of electricians and apprentices as we install, repair, and maintain a variety of electrical systems, including service work, basic and custom residential, large and small scale commercial projects, and everything in between.
We value our staff and provide access to a complete benefits package which includes:
- Paid medical insurance (dental and vision available as well)
- Paid life insurance
- Paid long-term disability insurance (short-term available as well)
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Company vehicle (foreman)
These are the essentials you will need to apply:
- Valid MT JM electrician card
- Experience in all phases of electrical work including but not limited to: installation of underground and above ground raceways, installation of fixtures, controls and equipment, wiring of power distribution (up to 480V), proper layout and installation of conduit and electrical devices
- Valid driver's license with clean record
Please send us your resume to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.