compensation:We pay hourly, not flat rate, and offer a competitive salary depending on experience, a sign-on bonus, health insurance, and a review within three months that may include a pay raise.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a locally owned, extremely busy auto repair shop that is looking for an auto repair technician to join our team. High mechanical aptitude is a must, and experience working at a repair facility is ideal. We are looking for someone who enjoys the auto repair field, is eager to learn, will ask questions and take guidance. We are very customer-service oriented so pride in your work, pride in doing the right repair for the customer, being honest, and being responsible for your work are important to us. We would appreciate talking with you if have experience, like working closely with your teammates in a small, laid-back, tight-knit environment, and can assist us with the following:
• Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Research
• Oil Changes, Complete Vehicle Check Out and Fluid Top Off
• Spark Plugs, Timing Belts, Drive Belts, Hoses, Fluids
• Brakes, Rotors, Calipers
• A/C Service, Coolant Flushes, Water Pumps, Radiators
• Batteries, Alternators, Starters
• U-joints, Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends
• Clutches, Flywheels, Master/Slave Cylinders
• Transmission Service, Transmission Replacement
• Head Gaskets, Engine Replacement
We pay hourly, not flat rate, and offer a competitive salary depending on experience, a sign-on bonus, health insurance, and a review within three months that may include a pay raise.
If interested, please reply to this ad and include your experience as a technician.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.