WAGES AND BENEFITS:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Wage $22-$35/hour + DOE
• 4x 10-hour days with optional overtime
• Employer paid health insurance
• Vision & Dental insurance
• Matching HSA contribution
• Per diem (dependent on job location)
• Matching 401k contribution
• Annual profit sharing
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Training provided as needed for CPR, First Aid, Skid Steers, Forklifts, Aerial Lifts, etc.
• Access to North Fork Builders Academy classes
• Advancement opportunities
Current and upcoming work located in the communities of Bozeman, Big Sky, Big Timber, Augusta, Kalispell, Whitefish.
CARPENTERS: 3-5 Years' Experience
Knowledge of various techniques including, but not limited to: Framing, trim work and siding
• Specialized skills are a plus, but not required, including Log and timber work, scribing, coping and timber framing
• Knowledge of start-to-finish carpentry
• Basic understanding of how to read a plan set and ability to put them into practice
• Roof and wall framing experience
• Ability to operate machinery and tools: forklift, skid steer, planer, table saw, chainsaws, lancelots and transfer log scribes
• Ownership of and ability to operate both hand and power tools is required
• Reliability and punctuality
• Positive attitude and detailed work ethic
• Ability to understand, follow, and communicate written and oral instructions.
• Desire to learn, work as a team and advance your skills
• Demonstrate safe work habits and knowledge of safety rules and instructions
• Reliable transportation and valid driver license are required
Prerequisites: Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
North Fork Builders is a Bozeman, Montana based general contractor that specializes in thoughtfully designed and strategically executed residential and commercial buildings. We are committed to excellent craftsmanship and collaboration with our clients to ensure their vision is carried through from concept to completion. We believe in quality through process, which is expressed through our core values: quality, craft and collaboration.
Team members are expected to share our core values and have pride in the quality of their craft. This is an opportunity to work closely with experienced carpenters to further learn the trade.
At North Fork, our team is tight-knit. We rely on one another and learn from one another. If this sounds like a group you'd like to work with, we encourage you to apply at the link below
North Fork Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.