I am selling a Model 62100 MasterPiece computer power control center and surge suppressor in excellent condition for $20. The MasterPiece organizes your entire computer system with 5 outlets and a convenient master switch. Plug your computer, monitor, printer, and two peripherals into the MasterPiece. Power up with the master switch, and then use the individual switches to control your peripherals. Use the master switch to shut down and you'll never accidentally leave anything running overnight. The MasterPiece also offers convenient protection from static electricity: just touch the nameplate before you begin work and any static charge you may have is safely grounded so that it doesn't damage your computer.
QR Code Link to This Post
Features and specifications:
* The perfect power control center for any desktop computer
* Organizes your power supply with 5 outlets, 4 individual switches, and a master switch
* Protects you whole computer system with surge suppression, noise filtering, and static protection
* UL Listed and CSA Approved
* Size: 13.5 in. W x 1.5 in. H x 13.75 in. D
* Rated current: 12 Amps
* Surge suppression - Response time: less than 1 picosecond
* Surge suppression - Energy rating: 220 joules
* Surge suppression - Current peak: 4500 Amps
I am also selling a Model 62105 MasterPiece computer power control center and surge suppressor in excellent condition for $30.
* Features are similar to those above, except that the height is 1.75 in. and the surge suppression energy rating is 900 joules
Each surge protector comes with an illustrated user manual.
Both may be purchased for $40!