I bought this gorgeous airstream for my property that is 30 minutes from Yellowstone. Originally I was going to keep it stationary and Airbnb it during the summer. Things have changed it and seems like I will not have the space in my life to host guests. I'm sad to let this beautiful camper go, but I'm sure it will find a perfect home.
QR Code Link to This Post
It truly is fully functional. It has everything you could need to live comfortably on the road or stationary. See the details below and feel free to ask questions because I'm sure I have missed something. Also, I bought a brand new 300 gallon above ground septic tank that can be sold separately, should you be interested in keeping it stationary for long periods of time. These tanks can be flushed by general septic maintenance people.
- Electric lowering and raising jack for towing and all accessories to hook to vehicle and tow
- All rear lights / brake lights work
- Two propane tanks (almost full)
- Great tires. Road ready
- Metal retractable step for easy entry at the door
- No awning but attachments are all in place for you to put one on easily
- Grey and black water holding tanks (I'm not sure what size but nothing has been altered here so I'm sure you can look this up)
- Two kitchen sinks with faucets and drain baskets - both work and drain
- Standard NEVER USED household mini-fridge*
- Working microwave with a cool bubble front - so unique!
- Original Magic Chef propane oven for baking!
- 3 Propane Stove Burners - all working
- Air vent above stove top - working
- Double bed with custom built frame**
- Fold out table that folds in front of the bed for eating / computer work
- Propane heater - working
- Propane lantern - really cool and it works!
- Magazine / book holder next to the bed
- Curtains on every window
- Almost all the lights are 12V and run on a separate car battery***
- Two overhead fans for cross ventilation - one does not work but you can see the wire has been disconnected. Given that EVERYTHING else works, I imagine if you just reconnect that wire it would work as well. I just have not had time to test it.
- AC unit with brand new duct work - the heating / cooling can be controlled from a wall thermostat next to one of the twin beds. Works great! Three speed settings.
- Xylophone thick material for separating kitchen / full bed area from the twin beds and bathroom
- Two twin beds
- TONS of storage overhead and below beds
- Two stand up closets with polls for hanging clothes
- Pocket door for bathroom - slides great
- Aqua colored bathroom sink and bathtub
- Fairly large bathtub - great if you have infants
- Shower**** - works. If I were you, I would move the shower head about a foot to the left just for a bit more room. Easy job.
- Brand new RV toilet
- Mirror in the bathroom
- Toilet paper holder
- Medicine cabinet in the bathroom for storage
- EVERY outlet works - we tested them all
- Hot water heater that runs on propane and electricity - never go without a hot shower - both settings fully operational
- I just ordered HUGE leveling jacks if you want those for what I paid for them - $86
- Some of the carpet was recently replaced but all in good clean condition
- Shore power
- All the pillows you see in the picture are yours, if you like them. If not, I'll return to Target.
I am blown away with how well this camper has been taken care of by the previous owner. I figured I'd have some kind of problem or something I'd need to work on, but literally EVERYTHING works except for that fan that I'm pretty sure works but I just haven't taken the time to mess with it. Please feel free to reach out with further questions. My boyfriend is the one who tested all the system to get it up and running, and he is out of town for 8 weeks so I apologize for my lack of technical knowledge. I am happy to connect you with him if you have more detailed questions. As for pick-up / delivery, you will be responsible for that. I have a beautiful piece of property in Paradise Valley, Montana that you are welcome to come visit and stay on in the camper (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY), but if you want shipping / delivery, you will be responsible for those details.
See astricks below for more info...
*When I bought this, the old Dometic RV fridge was no longer working, so I replaced the refrigerator with a standard mini-fridge. It's never been used, but we've tested it and it runs great on shore power.
**I had this frame built to hold a full size futon mattress, and I was going to put a topper on it. The frame originally pulled out to a bed or could be set up as a seat / small couch. You could remove 3 screws and make it back into the original set-up. There is a fold out table that goes across the bed for eating.
***Battery is in good working order. I would suggestion getting a trickle charger to keep in going or install solar if you will be on the road.
**** The only interior paint damage to mention is above the shower where the shower curtain holder has come off. I have all the original paint cans so you can color match for exact touch ups
***** The purple paint on the exterior has chunks missing. It shows through to the metal below. It's just peeled off over time. No rust.