dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a housemate to join a community-focused household that currently includes four people ages 20s to 40s who are professionals and a grad student. We each keep busy but also aim to have dinner with each other at least a couple times a month + spontaneous additional times for eating together and visiting.
Three of us share the main kitchen and then the couple who lives in the attached apartment has their own kitchen (they are including in the four people & there's some shared common space with them, as well).
Located downtown by Lindley Park with ski trails out the backyard.
If you're interested, please send full bio info. If you have a dog, then include a picture of it. I can't accept big super-shedding dogs or male dogs (most likely) because I have a small dog who marks with other male dogs in the house (and even for female dogs, I don't really want a lot of shedding -- sorry!).
- Room is already furnished with a queen bed, desk, bedside table and shelves
- There's also storage space in the garage for bike, skis, etc.
- Great living room with lots of light, open kitchen, easy place to hang out
- Fenced yard and garden beds that are shared during gardening season
- Looking for someone who would plan to stay at least a couple months, but I'm open to a year / longer
- $600 includes utilities and shared wifi. $850 if it's for a couple.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers