TowHaul Corporation dba Smith Equipment USA
Position Details & Responsibilities
TowHaul Corporation, a leading manufacturer of off-road mining equipment, is currently seeking an experienced person for a full time administrative assistant position. This individual would be responsible for supporting the management team and individual departments or other groups in the organization.
Essentials Functions and responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to):
• Collects reviews and analyzes complex/confidential data and prepares reports, charts, and other presentation materials
• Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills
• Must be proficient at Excel and Word. Business Works experience is a plus
• Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel and other group activities
• Word processing, spreadsheets, and other graphic software skills
• Successful candidate must be highly detailed and highly accurate
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to the changing responsibilities of the position
• Answer phones as needed - TBD
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or its equivalent
• Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work with confidential items, and keep them confidential
• Must be flexible and adaptable in working with/for various managers and groups
Success factors/job competencies:
• Strong team contributor
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Loyalty and commitment to TowHaul’s culture of innovation
• Computer proficient
• Highly accurate and detail oriented
• Must be able to accurately follow instruction
** Benefits included, paid sick days
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are typical, however they are not intended to be all-inclusive and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions for the position.
• Delivery of accurate, consistent work with good attention to detail
• Attain annual goals established between general manager/supervisor
NOTE: This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing need of the organization. As a condition of employment, the employee is expected to adhere to company polices while employed.
Compensation package will be dependent on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers