QR Code Link to This Post
To lead the second shift production team in achieving production goals through effective personnel management, continuous improvement, and employee development.
• Manage the activities of 20 employees to maintain a safe work environment, and achieve production throughput, labor efficiency, and quality goals.
• Development of and continued individual growth of second shift personnel.
• Development and execution of continuous improvement measures - process improvement.
• Troubleshoot and correct in-line production issues as they arise.
• Effectively utilize materials and shop supplies.
2+ years of Leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Strong problem solving and organizational skills necessary. Wood working a definite plus. Candidate must be well organized and possess outstanding communications skills.
This position requires basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Word. Must be well versed in work shop safety practices.
• This position will interface with day shift production leaders to effectively bridge factory communication needs between shifts. Hours 2pm-11:30pm.
• A person working in this position must establish and maintain strong working relationships with Technical staff, and Support staff.
• Job requires considerable foot travel on a daily basis. Lifting/moving of objects.
• Will be required to respond appropriately to on the job injuries, including transportation to hospital if necessary.
26 Paid Days Off Per Year
Outstanding Benefits Including: Medical, Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, Accident, STD, LTD, and Life Ins.
401K Retirement Plan
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Come Build With Us!