compensation: DOE employment type: full-time job title: Material Handler
QR Code Link to This Post
Pacific Supply is a distributor of building products with over 40 locations throughout the Western United States and has been serving the needs of the construction industry and the communities since 1953. We are accepting resumes for a Material Handler.
Pacific Supply recognizes that employees are their most valuable resource and an integral part of their success. Their goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. Pacific Supply encourages the development of their employees and believes it is necessary for the growth and success of the company.
Candidates will primarily be responsible for loading roofing materials onto roofs and drywall into homes. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for loading and unloading customer and company vehicles.
• Loads roofing shingles onto roofs as well as other material handling in the yard and on jobsites.
• Counts and reconciles incoming and outgoing materials.
• Assists all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Forklift experience required.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
• Must be willing and able to load a roof or stock drywall.
• Must have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
• Prior experience in the distribution center industry preferred but not required.
• Must be able to work as a team member.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.