compensation: Pantry: $14-$18 per hour DOE + gratuities + shift meal employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Line Cook/Pantry Chef Needed! Part-time with room to grow.
compensation: $14-$18 per hour DOE with gratuities + shift meal
employment type: part-time 2-4 shifts a week
Pantry Chef - Flexible BOH Position with room for growth in various positions
The Emerson Grill
About The Emerson Grill:
The Emerson Grill has been a Bozeman culinary staple since 2005. Guests enjoy delicious, farm-to-table Italian meals in our restaurant, at our wine bar in intimate Emerson Grill North, with friends in our Ecce (Art) Gallery private dining room, or during the summer on our award-winning outdoor lawn patio, and throughout the year with on and off-site high-end catering. We offer dinner service Monday through Saturday at 5pm. We strive to use local and organic food whenever possible.
Mentor/Reports to: Chef
Shift: Two-Four shifts per week
Shifts start at 2:00pm - 3:00pm/ prep shifts 9-4. Must be available weekends. No long-term vacation requests July-September or December. Will train the right individual with enough previous experience. This is a key position for the functionality of the entire restaurant. Responsible for pizza specials, desserts, salads, and other menu items. Catering Background Helpful.
Your experience and skills
• Ability to make excellent food
• Equally confident and comfortable creating food in a fine dining restaurant
• Strong pantry and knife skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, professional demeanor
• Able to manage heavy workload, prioritize well and meet deadlines
• Resourceful, flexible and able to creatively solve problems
• Proactive and reliable to fellow team members and managers
• Impeccable attention to detail and minimal errors
• Passionate about food, cooking, trends and dining
• You are a team player, flexible, easy-going and you have a sense of humor
• Support chefs on client catering events and the restaurant
• Includes food ingredient and menu preparation
• Responsible for managing your schedule, and knowing the kitchen production and client deliverable schedule
• Occasionally shop and run errands for ingredients, supplies and materials
• Maintain cleanliness of work station, storage area and kitchen
•University degree, culinary school, and/or catering experience a plus, not required
•1-3 years experience in a professional restaurant kitchen required for pantry: Everyone on the kitchen team must possess a deep understanding of the operational and business challenges that our clients encounter in order to successfully contribute to the work that we do.
•Ability to work on-site at our Bozeman kitchen
• $14-$18 per hour DOE + gratuities + shift meal
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities