Dave's Sushi is seeking a passionate and dynamic General Manager to lead our team. If you have a knack for leadership, a love for all things sushi, and a flair for fun, we want YOU!
QR Code Link to This Post
Health insurance (After 60 days):
-Medical Insurance (Company Paid at 75%)
-Manager Shift Meal & Drink
-Discounted Gym Membership
Duties, Responsibilities & Qualities we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of managing experience
• Ingrained sense of customer service & professionalism
• Excellent communication skills: articulate expectations, provide clear instructions, and maintain transparency that contributes to a harmonious work environment
• Keen sense of organization: prioritizing tasks, delegating tasks, creating schedules, hiring staff, and managing time efficiently
• Knack for training and investing in team members to enhance skills & performance
• Ability to provide feedback constructively to make improvements and adjustments
• Extreme sense of ownership when identifying problems and improving current systems
• Monitoring of restaurant finances: COGS and Inventory Management: managing inventory levels, labor numbers, minimizing waste, and optimizing stock levels
• Adaptability to changes in industry, new ideas, and operations
• Proactiveness to issues that arise: Utilize analytical skills to identify root causes of issues and implement effective solutions
• Ability to assure follow through on all objectives set forth by the team. Through self-management and delegation to those you oversee.
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
If you think you’re a good fit for the General Manager position at Dave’s Sushi please email a resume, cover letter, and attach your references. We look forward to meeting with you!