Apply Now: http://ezapphire.com/valet-winter-19-20
There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000 acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
The Valet will provide a consistently high degree of both friendliness and efficiency for all guests and visitors by parking guest vehicles and delivering luggage in a safe and orderly manner.
· Greets guests with a warm and sincere welcome.
· Directs guests and vehicles on the front drive.
· Parks and retrieves guest and hotel vehicles.
· Relays information to guests regarding services, activities, and information regarding the area and activities outside of Moonlight Basin.
· Follows Moonlight Basin’s guidelines and talking points.
· This position may also include driving hotel vehicles off property short distances for guest pick-ups and/or drop-offs, or as requested for item retrievals.
· Provide support to other departments during special events.
· Other duties as assigned by the Director of Member Services and other members of the Senior Management Team as deemed appropriate.
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
· Preferably at least two years of customer service experience.
· One-year experience in a luxury hotel or resort.
· Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands.
· Ability to operate all types of passenger vehicles, both standard and automatic.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluency in the prevalent language of the Club.
· Ability to ensure that safety, security, and confidentiality are of utmost importance.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others.
· Strong attention to details.
· Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm.
· Ability to promote a positive image and display a pleasant and upbeat personality during all guest interactions.
· Most work tasks are performed outdoors.
· The worker is driving and getting in and out of vehicles most of the day.
· Must be able to stand or drive and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
· Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. frequently.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and luggage handling tasks.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.