Cascade Ridge is currently hiring GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATES to work in our Community Lodge, providing members and guests with a world class resort experience. Duties include all aspects of guest service: assisting members and guests with Lodge amenities including the pool area, light bartending, general cleaning, and overall hospitality.
• Assisting Guests with their inquiries and providing accurate information.
• Handling guest complaints or concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Restocking a small bar as well as staging of homes for guests.
• Maintaining a clean and organized lodge.
• Help upkeeping landscaping in the summer as well as being comfortable shoveling snow and moving around firewood as needed.
If you are someone that likes variety then Cascade Ridge may be the perfect fit for you. We are a small team that works together and takes pride in training, developing and growing our people and rewarding them for it. We WANT to train and develop YOU.
Day (8am-4pm) Evening (1pm or 4pm - 9pm) & Weekend shifts (day and evening available)
Please send your resume and include in your email times you may be available to discuss all the opportunities we have available at Cascade Ridge
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.