condition: like new make / manufacturer: NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S model name / number: R8000P - AC4000 size / dimensions: 2.14 X 11.63 X 8.92
QR Code Link to This Post
** NEVER OPENED OR USED **
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) - AC4000 Tri-band Wireless Speed (Up to 4000 Mbps) | Up to 3500 Sq Ft Coverage & 55 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB Ports
• Maximum Range : 3500 Sq Ft
• Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 3500 square feet wireless coverage with AC4000 speed (Tri-band up to 750 +
1625 + 1625 Mbps).
• Recommended for up to 55 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home
devices. Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
• Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x
1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a dual core 1.8GHz processor, 6 amplified antennas,
Beamforming, MU-MIMO, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more.
• USB connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage
to access from anywhere, using the 1x3.0 and 1x2.0 USB ports.
• NETGEAR Smart Parental Controls promotes healthy Internet habits, fosters responsibility and builds trust with
your kids (30-day free trial included).
• Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN,
** This router was sent to me directly from NETGEAR as a replacement to the exact model I purchased on Amazon for $369. The original router had issues and after multiple phone calls with NETGEAR tech support in an attempt to correct the problem, they determined they would provide me with a new router. I was not willing to pay an additional $40-70 to get the new router within 3-7 days, so I chose the "standard swap" option with an up to 14-day turn-around time. Since our large household was unable to be without internet for that length of time, I went to Staples and purchased another NETGEAR Nighthawk router. We previously owned this particular model, and it worked great for 5 years! The router I'm selling is the replacement that I received from NETGEAR a couple weeks later. It is "Certified Refurbished", and I haven't opened or removed it from the plastic. I have all documentation and email correspondence verifying the above.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.