The PFL Learning Center is looking for an Early Childhood Co-Teacher to work with children ages 0-5!
QR Code Link to This Post
* High school degree or equivalent
* Willingness to participate in STARS To Quality at a level 3
* Certified in CPR/First AID (PFL will provide First Aid/CPR training, if needed)
Early Childhood background preferred. However, if you fit the mold and are driven with a BIG heart, we are willing to coach. We are looking for an outgoing, active, and fun-loving person. You should have a kind heart and patience when working with children. Must be able to work closely with parents, director/manger and an awesome team of teachers.
Job duties include, but are but not limited to:
* Providing a safe, fun and inviting environment for the kiddos
* Teaching/guiding the children that you care for
* Enjoying the messy kid stuff, food prep, light cleaning and organization of classroom
* Planning and implementing our curriculum
* Following the Learning Center, State and STARS guidelines and procedures
Ability to have transparent and thoughtful communications with onsite parents and the team of PFL teachers is nonnegotiable. Applicants must be comfortable being at floor level with the children, moderate hiking, walking, running, jumping, being silly, singing, and being outdoors.
The first four years of a child's life are the most important. We empower families through safe, happy children! This is a great opportunity for someone with the passion to grow in the field of Early Childhood Education while working for an amazing company.
Full-time position with very competitive wages and complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
Apply via this ad or only at https://pfl.com/careers.