The City's Recreation Department is seeking a part-time Recreation Leader to join the team! In this role, you will organize, implement, evaluate, and market assigned recreation programs and events for people of all ages and abilities in the community, with an emphasis on youth programs. You will need to be creative and inventive under the guidelines to ensure community participation and satisfaction of the event attendees. You will also assist with the management of four community rental buildings, which will involve janitorial work. Perform directly related work as required.
QR Code Link to This Post
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• To comply with Child Labor Laws must be at least 16 years of age;
• Experience (at least 3 months) in leading recreational activities for youth and adults;
• OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
• Experience working with children ages 2-14 is preferred;
• Some knowledge of child development and behavior is preferred.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Must possess OR be able to obtain the following certifications within the first three months of employment:
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO WWW.BOZEMAN.NET/JOBS