QR Code Link to This Post
We’re not looking for an average Joe/Jane videographer. We’re looking for the exception when it comes to quality, confident leadership and direction, consistency, speed, and experience.
Your primary focus will be filming, editing, and uploading member content.
Our product is a daily, 10-minute guitar lesson. We write and film these in batches. We also release courses and multi-week programs. Think fitness programs for guitar.
We’re looking for a filmmaker/video creator who is great at studio production but who can also occasionally do documentary style and run & gun video projects for our various ongoing projects.
Online education video examples that we strive to match in production quality:
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
3+ years filming and editing beautiful and effective videos
Ideally, you have 3+ years of video experience in any of the following: Filming in a studio, Same day edit projects (weddings or events), online education, or advertising.
YOU'RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER WE'RE LOOKING FOR IF...
You have the skills & experience to match the production quality of the above mention examples & have previous work that proves it
You can do it all yourself. Lighting, audio, filming, editing, and output that's optimized for crisp, stunning online viewing
You have a natural eye for beautiful video and you need very little direction to achieve amazing looking results
You’re a kind person
You’re an excellent verbal, written, and visual communicator
You are unusually driven and challenge-oriented
You’re super (super) detail-oriented and consistent
You’re extremely organized and a master of your workflow
You’re highly process-focused
You love to learn
You’re confident but humble
You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you
You have a growth mindset and strive to be better every day
You’re a hustler and a hacker. Once you understand the objective, you love thinking of ways to knock down obstacles
If you think this job was made for you, first hit "Apply" to send your resume THEN send a message and follow these instructions carefully:
IMPORTANT: Applications that don't follow these instructions will be ignored.
1. At least 2 examples of your work: Send us links to at least two video examples you’ve filmed and edited that demonstrate that you can easily meet or exceed the production (visual & audio) quality of the three examples above.
In each example, tell us what you were responsible for in the production. Ideally, your examples will be created entirely by you.
2. Include these in the body of the message:
1. An overview of yourself including why you are the best choice for this position (and demonstrate that you've researched us and watched our videos)
2. Include at least one question you have for us
3. Links to your two video examples (details above)
4. Please take the Myers Briggs assessment free at the following link and include your four letter personality type in the message. https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Job Type: In-Person Contractor
Pay: Up to $50.00 per hour
Our studio is 1600 square feet and will only have one other person present when you're filming. The rest of the team has been vaccinated and rarely visits the studio. We'll always work with you and your level of comfort as it relates to covid.